Classic Mojito Recipe
Nothing beats classic recipe so today, here is a recipe that will for sure bring you back to your first drink as a responsible adult. Enjoy!🔪 Prep Time: 10 minutes
⏲️ Total Time: 20 minutes
- 3 mint leaves, plus additional for garnish
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) lime juice
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) maple syrup or simple syrup
- 2 ounces (4 tablespoons) white rum
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) soda water
KITCHEN PRODUCT USED
- Using the cocktail shaker of the 24-peice bartending kit, mix the mint leaves with the lime juice and syrup.
- Mix in the rum and add the cocktail shaker with ice from the Zulay Kitchen's Ice Mold. Shake until cold.
- Add the rest of the ice into the glass then strain in the liquid.
- Add soda water and garnish with the rest of the mint leaves. ENJOY!