Who does not love chocolate puddings? We have here a recipe to share for a humble homemade chocolate pudding. It's perfectly sweet, chocolatey, creamy, and most especially comforting. You are in for a treat!🏷 Course: Dessert
🔪 Prep Time: 10 minutes
🍳 Cook: 20 minutes
⏲ Total Time: 40 minutes including cool time
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 3/4 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
KITCHEN PRODUCT USED
- In a saucepan, mix the sugar, cocoa powder, cornstarch, and salt.
- Place pan in medium heat and slowly add in milk to avoid milk burning.
- Bring mixture to boil while continuously stirring until it thickens enough that it will coat the Silicone Utensil.
- Remove saucepan from heat and add in the butter and vanilla.
- Transfer to the desired cup and let it cool slightly as it can be served warm, but to achieve the best pudding, allow to chill in the refrigerator and enjoy!