Chili Garlic Chutney
If you want a perfect pair for your mozzarella sticks or a sandwich, then we got just the right thing for you. Here is a recipe for a brilliant Indian condiment, the Chili Garlic Chutney from one of our brilliant partners. Enjoy!
This delicious recipe is from our friends on Instagram @the.spice.guru!
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp Kashmiri chili powder
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 garlic bulbs/ ~ 16 cloves
KITCHEN PRODUCT USED
You add all the ingredients into a blender and blend it into a paste. That's it!
If you would like to try it in a mortar and pestle, follow the instructions below:
- Grind and crush the cumin seeds with chilli powder and salt.
- Then add the garlic and crush it thoroughly.
- Add in oil and lemon juice and mix for a minute.
Note: This can be stored in a glass bottle in the fridge for at least 6 months!