Chicken Tacos Recipe
Many times we want to eat something tasty and quick to prepare, for this we have the delicious chicken tacos, undoubtedly the best option for dinner or lunch with the family!
Tacos are delicious, fast, can be prepared with many types of fillings and this time we share with you the best option, chicken tacos! You can add the vegetables and sauces you prefer, even a good cheese, join us!
- 4 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes or strips.
- 5 Crushed garlic cloves
- 2 Teaspoons of chili powder
- 1 Teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 Teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 1 Teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 8 Mini flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 Avocado, peeled, seeded, and diced
- Sour cream
- Thinly sliced red onion
- Chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 Cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 Limes, cut into wedges
- Season the chicken with the chili powder, cumin, paprika, oregano, crushed garlic, salt and pepper to taste.
- Add oil to a large skillet over medium-high heat. Place chicken in a single layer and cook until browned and cooked through (approximately 4-5 minutes per side).
- Serve chicken in tortillas, add tomato, onion, avocado, cilantro and lime. You can add the sauces of your choice, enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!