Chicken Soup Recipe
Chicken soup is a special dish, comforting, easy to prepare and ideal to enjoy at any time. This chicken soup recipe is very delicious, we give you ideas so you can prepare the best one and make your loved ones happy. Join us!
- 2 Pounds of chicken breast chopped in 2 cm cubes
- 4 Tablespoons olive oil
- 4 Carrots cut in cubes
- 4 Potatoes, diced
- 4 Celery stalks, cut into small cubes
- 1 Large onion, diced small
- 7 Cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 Teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1 Teaspoon freshly chopped rosemary
- 1 Teaspoon freshly chopped thyme, stems removed
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- Water to cover
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large, hot pot, add the oil, onion, celery and garlic, cook for a few minutes until the onion is translucent.
- Add the chicken, oregano, thyme, rosemary, carrots, water to cover, salt and pepper to taste. Cover the pot until it starts to boil and cook for 20 minutes (skim off the foam from time to time).
- Add the chopped potato; cook until the chicken and vegetables are tender.
- Serve hot and add chopped fresh cilantro and enjoy!
TIPS AND OPTIONS
- You can use whole chopped chicken or chicken thighs and your soup will be great, in this case only vary the cooking time that will be longer depending on the size of the prey.
- Try adding other vegetables such as pumpkin and it will be very good.
- Add a little lemon juice when serving and it will be very good.
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!