Chicken Potato Baked Recipe
Chicken and potatoes are two amazing ingredients for a homemade meal for any occasion. This satisfying dish comes together remarkably quick, guaranteed to take only less than an hour of your day. You can never go wrong with the delicious combination of chicken and potatoes - don't forget the cheese! It will surely be your new family favorite.🏷 Course Entree
🔪 Prep Time 10 minutes
🍳 Cook Time 40 minutes
⏲ Total Time 50 minutes
🍴 Servings 6 people
- 4 potatoes (medium size)
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 5 pounds chicken breast
- 3/4 cup shredded cheese
- Parsley (optional)
Kitchen Product Used
- Preheat the oven to 430 F (220 C).
- Place potato cubes in a bowl, add the olive oil, salt, pepper, minced garlic and toss to coat the potatoes.
- Place the potatoes in a baking dish, spread evenly, and bake about 15 minutes.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven and place the chicken breast on top of the potatoes
- Lightly brush the top of the chicken breast with a little olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 25 minutes until chicken is cooked and potatoes are browned.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese over the top, return to the oven and bake for a few more minutes to melt the cheese
- When serving, sprinkle chopped parsley on top (optional).