Keto Chicken And Bacon Rolls
- 1 Tablespoon of oil
- 8 Chicken breast milanesas
- 3 Crushed garlic cloves
- Juice of one lemon
- 200 g Sliced ham
- 200 g Sliced yellow cheese
- 200 g Bacon
- 1/4 Cup barbecue sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 160 °C and lightly grease a baking dish.
- Season the breasts with garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Transfer the milanesas to a silicone bag and marinate for half an hour in the refrigerator.
- Remove the milanesas from the refrigerator, spread them out, place a slice of ham and a slice of cheese on each one; roll them up.
- Wrap each milanesa roll with two strips of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Place the rolls on the baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes.
- Brush with barbecue sauce and bake for 5 minutes more.
- Serve hot and enjoy.
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!