Simple, classic, no water bath and oven required. Zulay Kitchen's version of a no-bake Cheesecake! The texture is smooth, rich, and creamy, served over a crisp homemade graham cracker crust. It is the only recipe you’ll ever need for classic, jaw-dropping, super creamy cheesecake to make for yourself or for your whole squad!🏷 Course: Dessert
🇺🇸 Cuisine: American
🔪 Prep Time: 20 minutes
🍳 Cook Time: 1 hour and 15 minutes
⏲ Total Time: 10 hours 35 minutes
🍴Servings: 12 slices
- 1 1/2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 3 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 7 Tablespoons butter melted
- 32 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- ⅔ cups sour cream
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs
KITCHEN PRODUCT USED
Preheat oven to 325F (160C).
In a bowl, mix the graham crackers and brown sugar. Add melted butter and use a fork to combine ingredients well.
Pour crumbs into Zulay Kitchen 9" Cheesecake Pan and press firmly into the bottom and up the sides of your pan. Set aside.
- In another bowl, stir the cream cheese until it's smooth (Do not overbeat or you will incorporate a lot of air).
- Add in the vanilla extract and white sugar and continue to stir until smooth.
- Add the whipping cream in Zulay Kitchen French Press and press until stiff peaks
- Cover it and leave it in the fridge overnight.
- Once it's ready, top it off with chocolate or a fruit of your choice.