Caramel Mocha Latte
If you want a recipe for a homemade latte then you don't have to look further. Enjoy this recipe for a Caramel Mocha Latte from one of our partners.
This delicious recipe is from our friends in Pontchartrain Smoke!
- 2 shots freshly pulled espresso
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon chocolate sauce
- 1 tablespoon caramel sauce
KITCHEN PRODUCT USED
- Mix milk and chocolate sauce in a jar to make chocolate milk. Pour chocolate milk into saucepan and heat gently on low. You want the milk just barely warm. Use a milk frother or just whisk the heck out of the milk until froth forms.
- Coat coffee mugs with caramel sauce. Add one espresso shot to each mug. Then add the frothy milk on top. Stir to combine. Top with a bit more caramel, if you want....and who the heck doesn't?