Bubble Coffee Recipe
Bubble Coffee Recipe! This amazing coffee is refreshing, delicious and very easy to prepare.
The Boba Coffee (Bubble Coffee) is a cold drink made with tapioca balls, espresso, milk, cream, ice, and an incredible brown sugar syrup, all this combined gives an explosion of flavors and textures that make it perfect. Dare to prepare this delicious coffee and you will love it, join us!
- 1/2 Cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 Cup water
- 1 Cup tapioca balls
- 4 Cups water
- 1-1/2 Cups espresso
- 1-1/2 Cups milk of your choice
- 1/4 Cup cream
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla
- Boil 1/2 cup water and stir in dark brown sugar until dissolved, Set aside.
- In a pot boil 4 cups of water and then add the tapioca balls, cook over medium heat for 15 minutes. Stir occasionally (follow the instructions on the package of the tapioca ball you are using). Strain the tapioca balls.
- Pour the brown sugar simple syrup into the pot with the tapioca balls. Allow to cool slightly.
- Mix milk, cream, vanilla and froth for 2 minutes.
- In a glass where you will serve the coffee, add 3 tablespoons of tapioca balls, add ice, espresso and cover with the frothed milk. Stir to combine and enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!