Best Crepes For Mommies
It's already that time of the year where we celebrate the person that we call anytime we are looking for something, literally. So why not make this year's Mother's Day extra special with the Best Crepe Recipe you could lay your hands on. So write down these ingredients and we'll be sure that your mom has that bright smile that she always wears the first thing on mother's day.🏷 Course: Breakfast
⏲ Total Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
🍴 Servings: 4 - 6 servings
1 cup all-purpose flour
3/4 cup whole milk
3 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 1 stick of unsalted butter, for frying
1 tbsp. sugar
Strawberries and lemon curd, for add ons
KITCHEN PRODUCT USED
OTHER PRODUCTS NEEDED
- Circular Pan
- Medium Bowl
- Place flour, milk, eggs, butter, sugar, and 1/2 cup water in a medium bowl and mix.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Melt about 1 tbsp. butter in a circular pan on medium heat.
- Add 3 tablespoon of the refrigerated batter and swirl the pan to spread evenly.
- Let it cook until gold spots on the edges is formed or about 30 - 40 seconds.
- Gently flip the crepe and cook the other side for about 20 - 30 seconds.
- Remove cooked crepe from skillet.
- Repeat process with the remaining butter.
- Let a younger sibling cut the strawberries with the help of Zulay Kitchen Knife Set.
- Serve to mom as breakfast in bed and enjoy one beautiful Mother's day.