Berry Smoothie Bowl
Now that we are slowly going back to our on-the-go lifestyle, let's start making recipes that are great for any type of scenario. Not only it is great for on-the-go but it is also very healthy. So here we have a recipe that will surely let you enjoy your new normal lifestyle!🏷 Course: Breakfast
🔪 Prep Time: 5 minutes
⏲ Total Time: 5 minutes
🍴 Servings: 2
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Optional: Sliced fresh strawberries, fresh raspberries, chia seeds, fresh pumpkin seeds, unsweetened shredded coconut and sliced almonds
KITCHEN PRODUCT USED
- Place milk, berries and sugar in the Zulay Kitchen Portable Blender and blend until smooth.
- Add ice cubes and blend until smooth.
- Divide into two bowls and add sliced strawberries or any preferred topping.