1 tsp Beetroot powder
¼ tsp Ground ginger
¼ Cup Hot water
1 - 2 tsp Xylitol (or preferred sweetener)
1 Cup Milk (of your choice)
Kitchen Product Used
- Add the beetroot powder and ground ginger along with hot water into a mug. Using your Zulay Milk Frother whisk together for 20 seconds.
- Heat your preferred milk, either by stovetop or microwave.
- Once your milk is heated to hot, add half of it over to the blended beetroot powder along with 1-2 teaspoons of xylitol (or preferred sweetener).
- Again using your Zulay Milk Frother, froth for another minute or until you have reached preferred milk texture.
- Pour the remaining milk in to the mug while the milk frother is still running. Continue to froth until you reached your desired texture.