This recipe is for people who want to try something new with fruits that are in the cupboard. Let's all face it, as we are not allowed to go out to supermarkets as much as we want, we stock up on meats and fruits and we find ways to use all of them before going back to the groceries. So we hope you enjoy this pineapple recipe!🏷 Course: Lunch / Dinner
🔪 Prep Time: 15 minutes
🍳 Cook Time: 15 minutes
⏲ Total Time: 8 hours 30 minutes
🍴 Servings: 4
- 1 fresh pineapple
- 1/4 cup rum
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
KITCHEN PRODUCT USED
- Peel the pineapple and core it using Zulay Kitchen's Pineapple Corer.
- Cut using Zulay Kitchen's Chef Knife into 8 rings and place them in the Zulay Kitchen's Silicone Food Bags.
- In a bowl, mix together rum, brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and crushed garlic from Zulay's Garlic Press.
- Pour mixed marinade in the Zulay Kitchen's Silicone Food Bags and make sure all the pineapple slices are coated.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- The next day, grill pineapples on a grill that's lightly oiled grill in high heat.
- Grill Pineapple for 15 minutes turning using Zulay Kitchen's Tongs until dry and char are marked.
- Enjoy and serve with the rest of the marinade.