Avocado And Egg Toast - Breakfast Recipe
Breakfast is an important food; with very few ingredients such as bread, avocado, egg, butter and garlic, you will have a delicious breakfast! We share with you the tips to prepare the best avocado toast. Join us!
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- Fresh cilantro
- 2 Slices of bread
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 Crushed garlic clove
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon of cream cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Let's start by preparing the avocado to take advantage of its rich flavor and creaminess. To do this, put the pulp of the ripe avocado in a bowl and mash it.
- Add the tablespoon of lemon juice, olive oil, chopped fresh cilantro, salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
Bread and butter:
- Mix the butter with the crushed garlic and spread a little on the bread slice, place it on a baking sheet.
- Bake for about 6 minutes at 392ºF or until golden brown around the edges. Set aside.
- Eggs can be prepared however you like, you can boil them, fry them or steam them.
- Place the eggs in a pot with water at room temperature, cook over moderate heat for 6 minutes or less if you like the yolk softer.
- Drain the hot water and cool slightly. Remove the shell from the egg and cut it into slices.
- Now place a good amount of the avocado on your toast and spread it well.
- Place the egg and add 1 tablespoon of cream cheese on top.
- Serve and enjoy with your favorite beverage!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!