Apple Cider Margarita
Apple cider margarita! This is a delicious, easy, and ideal cocktail to celebrate and share on Thanksgiving!
As part of the celebrations are food and drink, they are totally necessary! So we bring you a fantastic cocktail full of flavors and aromas of the season like apple and cinnamon. It will be the star of the day, join us!
- 1 ½ Ounces tequila
- 2 Ounces apple cider
- ¾ Ounce fresh lime juice
- Cinnamon and sugar, for the rim
- Cinnamon stick and slice of apple, for garnish
- Cut a notch in a piece of lime and run the lime around the rim of a glass. Dip the rim into a dish with the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Put all ingredients in a cocktail shaker and fill with ice. Shake until chilled. Strain the margarita into the glass with the sugar rim. Fill the glass with ice and serve.
- Garnish with a slice of apple and a cinnamon stick, enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!