3 Healthy Low Carbs Recipes
3 INGREDIENT KETO CLOUD BREAD RECIPE
Preheat oven to 150 degrees C.
- Place cream cheese in a microwave-safe bowl and warm in the microwave at 10-second intervals until softened, about 30 seconds. Cool to room temperature, about 5 minutes. Mix in egg yolks until smooth.
- Place egg whites and baking powder in bowl; beat together until stiff peaks form.
- Fold yolk mixture gently into egg whites until batter is just combined and light yellow in color.
- Scoop batter into 4-inch rounds on baking sheet, flattening peaks with the back of the spoon.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 17 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool!
BAKED MOZZARELLA STICKS
- Mozzarella string cheese sticks
- A couple spices- dried basil and garlic powder
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- An egg
- Cut the mozzarella string cheese in half.
- Put your Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and basil in a small bowl.
- Put the egg in a small dish and use a fork to whisk it together.
- Start dipping the mozzarella pieces. First on the Parmesan cheese, then on the egg and again on the Parmesan cheese.
- Place the mozzarella pieces on the baking sheet leaving a few inches between each piece.
- Place the trays in the freezer for 1 hour.
- When you are ready to make the sticks, preheat the oven to 200 degrees C. When you have preheated the oven, place the trays in the oven and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, flipping them half way through.
- Remove from oven and let cool a bit and enjoy!.
SUGAR-FREE BLACKBERRY CHIA SEED JAM
- Blackberries: Fresh or Frozen
- Lemon juice
- 0-calorie sweetener
- Chia seeds
- Combine 2 cups of berries and a little lemon juice and put in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil, then let it simmer for a few minutes until the berries begin to break down.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in 2 tablespoons of sweetener.
- Add 2 tablespoons of chia seeds, stir, then remove from the heat and let stand. The chia seeds will soften, create a gel, and work to set the jam in about 15 minutes.
And here are 3 simple recipes that will help you if you're looking to cut carbs from your diet!