Here we have another recipe from our partner that just can't get enough of coffee. Introducing the Iced coffee from Shruthi. She says, "Love for coffee never ends. Iced coffee or mocha lattes are special treats for summer. Whether it's sunny or gloomy coffee just jump-starts my day. Getting different kinds of coffee beans and grinding them at home for that in house experience of coffee grinding and enjoying that fresh aroma of coffee powder, before even making coffee is right up there as one of my favorite activities" So we can say that this is a special Iced Coffee that is shared for everyone. Enjoy!
This delicious recipe is from our friends on Instagram @eateries.delightful!
- 1 cup of water
- 2 tbsp ground coffee
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp espresso
- 3 tbsp simple syrup
- Milk of your Choice
KITCHEN PRODUCT USED
- Add 1 cup of water to the bottom chamber of the pot, and 2 tbsp ground coffee powder on the funnel, place the pot on the stove and bring the water to boil. Coffee starts to percolate on the top of the pot. Turn off the flame and set aside. I used the lowest temperature setting, so it took around 8-10 mins to boil.
- Note: the ratio of water to ground coffee will determine how thick or thin your espresso will be. I use approximately 2/3 cup of water for 2 tbsp ground coffee, if it is for making a hot cup of coffee.
- Allow this espresso to cool to make iced coffee.
- Make simple syrup using 1/2 cup water 1/2 cup sugar. (leftover can be stored in the refrigerator)
- Fill the glass with Ice (half or full is your preference). Pour chocolate syrup, approximately 1 tbsp. This is optional.
- Next add 3 tbsp espresso and 3 tbsp simple syrup. Top the glass with milk of your choice. I used 2 percent milk.
- Serve immediately.